Friday, December 19, 2014


December 19th
Good Morning and Thank you all for your attendance at our concert.  The children worked with much spirit for the presentation.

I have asked my Christmas elves (angels) to complete a secret job for me.  Here it is:  I have a little package I asked them to place under the tree from me to you.  I hope you will allow them the chance to do the job for me.  It will be a reminder of just how angelic your children are to me (I will also keep one of these for myself).

Let me take this opportunity to wish you and your families a Very Merry Christmas!
I also want to thank you for your continued support and generous wishes for my family.

My best present arrives today "Hennie Mars" my grand baby will be staying with my throughout the holiday.

Love, 
Judy Manning

No comments:

Post a Comment